- Finding Your Pathway to E-Textbook Authoring. Educause Learning Initiative, Denver, CO & online, February 2013.
- Steering through Change: a framework for planning & implementing changes in learning technology.
- 26 Ways of Using Twitter for Teaching & Learning: Using Three Frameworks and In 52 Tweets. With apologies to Wallace Stevens.
- Re-Imagining the Learning Environment & Assessing Impact: with Joseph Cevetello. APRU Forums, October 12, Mexico City.
Trainings & Workshops
- How Distance Learning Is Not Like Face-to-Face: An Orientation for Online Instructors.
- Making Order: Using Sequential Images to Tell Stories, Make Arguments & Show Patterns.
- Presentation Tools & Pathways: Making Choices To Meet Instructor Needs & Student Skills.
- Reflective Learning: Concepts & Points of Intervention.
- Videoconferencing for Teachers: Practicing Core Skills & Integrating It with Your Teaching.